

The most surprising part of the whole experiment was how the field testing would come out. Anytime I make something I try to "test" it. I do this to weed out piece of crap jewelry that I've beaded. Before someone gets a blanket I wash and dry it and check for spots that might have come undone. I wore the bonnet fishing and it stayed on my head great because I could tie it on there. The brim was long enough that it provided complete shade for my face. Great wind block too because of how it hangs around the face. I can out all of hair up inside meaning that it will not get dirty or dusty when you are in the mountains or hanging lakeside.
I have to admit they look a little dorky, but speaking from a utilitarian point of view, they are the most awesome headwear ever. I am sad that they are no longer deemed acceptable to wear in public. Because, trust me, I was stared at. lol. I hope I made their day!

No comments:
Post a Comment