Liquin Impasto is AMAZING!

I cant go a day without finding something new and cool at Quality Art in Garden City.
Can I just say that I love working at an arts and crafts store but it can be hard sometimes to make it home with much of a paycheck! This large, magical tube, is a prime example of finding something cool...

Liquin and my new painting knife.



LIQUIN IMPASTO!



Not only does it speed up dry time with my oil paint, but it helps to retain the buttery consistency that we all love so much. If I am running low on a mixed color I can mix Liquin Impasto into the pile and WALA! I have more paint to work with. It slightly transparentizes the paint but by the final layer I have worked up enough color that it doesnt matter much.

I do not know how I can live without it now that I know it exists!

Copy of a master for mothers day.

I believe that painting works of the masters is a great way to get better at painting by being conscious of what they might have done to complete their painting. This is one that I gave to my boyfriends mother for mothers day. It hangs above her television in the living room. 




No comments:

Post a Comment